Sunday, March 4, 2007

The Greatest Love


The Greatest Love
Originally uploaded by divineview.


“Love is in the air, even in your underwear”… I used to sing those lines to piss my friends of… I don’t know why but my head was in rhythm mode that time… Since today is the Valentine day in the lunar calendar so I think its ok for me to be in my jiwang-crazy mood again… Read an article from the news about this lovie-dovie day, last time single girls use to throw oranges into the river and it’ll be picked up by their prince charming… And they live happily ever after… But now since we’re in the modern era, guys get to do the same thing too… Here's the best part, instead of oranges guys throw banana (see the resemblance?) So to all those single guys out there better rush to the nearest store and get those fresh bananas…P.S: The bigger the better



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

No comments: