Friday, April 27, 2007

Looking back...


"Happy Birthday to..."

"Oh no"

*People to the rescue*

"Happy Birthday to you..."

*yummy*

while we were waiting...

gotcha...

*thinking of a pose*

*eeee....*

"She's recording!"
*everybody started pai se-ing*

sorry song jie...
(couldn't upload the video because I have no idea how)

Happy Birthday Bao Bao!!!

Things that you MUST do when you are in Bali :
1. Try their famous "babi guling".
2. Learn to surf (seriously if I have a chance to visit there again I'll do it).
3. Snap lots of pictures.
4. Visit the temples (those on the lake and volcano are BEAUTIFUL).
5. Bargain (according to our guide always try to get half the price they offer).
6. Visit a traditional house. (Nyoman?)
7. Buy their wood craft.
8. Don't forget to buy me gifts or better bring me along ok...

No comments: