Sunday, May 20, 2007

tagged

1. 5 things found in my bag
* wallet
* old bus tickets
* keys
* key chain (not attach to the keys.. they are hanging in my bag...)
* coins (in all my pockets)

2. 5 things found in your wallet
* money
* IC
* student ID
* er....
* sorry.. I only got those 3 things in there...

3. 5 favourite things in your room
* my bed
* cowie
* Jay Chou's CDs
* My roomie (Ms. Cath... *use to steal my blanket*)
* Oh ya, her baby bear is there too...

4. 5 things you've always wanted to do
* BUNGEE
* SKY DIVING
* meet sucre in Panama
* Have concert with Jay Chou
* Be a cow (white with black patches or black with white patches?)

5. 5 things you're currently into
* Cowie
* National Geography channel
* Sucre
* Be on diet (wai u mun ching?)
* JAY CHOU

6. 5 persons that you tagged
* garytsw
* Braja
* song Jie
* Kim Hong
* jean

I'm sure that some of u have done it before... but the sad truth is i cannot think of any1 to tag...

No comments: