Thursday, June 7, 2007

one more to go...

After my last paper I'll be FREE!! But I don't feel any different since I'm feeling so free even though it's suppose to be my study week... Not that I'm really confident that I know how to do any of my paper but it's just that no matter how I try to learn from my mistake I tend to redo them... Maybe it's my own way of approaching a question but... haha... if I wanna debate about this, it can go on and on and on... I'll just stop here...

"Why is she out!! NO!!! I like her!!!@#$%^&*@#$%^&*"

This is the usual expression I'll give every time I watch a reality show and the person that I personally like get kick off... Sometimes I really wonder what will happen to them after that... I mean, will they be to frustrated to go on with live knowing that the whole world knows that you were not the "chosen one". Well, I think there's a lot of artist out there to prove me wrong... Take American Idol for example... They only have completed 6 season but most of the contestants are dominating the grammy... Not only winners : Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Hicks and Jordin Sparks. Other artists such as Chris Daughtry, Katherine McPhee, Clay Aiken, Jennifer Hudson, Kimberley Locke and of course who can forget the one and only...William Hung. "~she bang... she bang~"

(What's a playa hata?)

No comments: