Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Prologue

My Place Apartment,
1st floor.

"GET OUT!"
"Wait it's not what you..."
"QUIT LYING... Here take back all your junk... and you dog too"

At the same time...

"Yup... I'm on my way... No, it's not another Malaysian lie... Just give me 5 minutes," put my phone back into my pocket.
"woo~"

I looked up and... 'bang'. I was face to face with a dog.
Some say 'the third eye' can be pass down through generation, others claim that if you place dog tears on your eyes you will have them too...


A lame intro for a story about a girl with third eye. So far this is what I was capable to think of while I was listening to the radio and rotting in my new room doing... nothing.

3 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

My goodness.... that day when u were posting this.. hell, i had no idea at all that it's gonna be this lame........................

Swing said...

thx for reminding me.. well, tat's wat I get 4 mixing wit to many lame ppl (YOU)... hahaha...jk jk... Not tat bad wat rite? rite? rite?

rumnraisin.cathz said...

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr....................(speechless)