Friday, October 5, 2007

tagged from deviantart

A tag from Christina and SJ :

The rules:
1. 8 random facts about tag-ee.
2. Tags should be in a journal/blog.
3. At the end of the post 8 more people are to be tagged and named.
4. Go to their page and leave a comment telling them they're tagged.


  1. I forgive SJ for not doing one of the previous tag and of course all those people who didn't do it too... I mean it doesn't really matter. What can I say I'm a kind person... Anyway neng also didn't do it.
  2. I'm BLUR. Seriously need to break this habit of mine but it's not something that can happen overnight. Got to figure out a way.
  3. I hate being alone. I know I spend most of the time in the "game" world and most of the time reject invitation from my friends to hang out but I usually regret doing it. I guess it is just a laziness problem. Another mission to accomplish.
  4. I envy people that are good in drawing. OK not only drawing BUT creative people!! It is not easy to just pop out an idea and not just any idea, an idea that make other people .
  5. LAME is my middle name. It is an incurable disease so people please bare with me.
  6. I find it kind of hard to react when I meet someone I know but whom I'm not so close too. Should I wave? smile? What if she/he forgot me?
  7. Everytime when a person log in MSN my itchy-fied hands will automatically click on the name... but most of the time I'll end up not chatting with the person because I have no idea what to say.
  8. It took me 4 hours just to complete this tag. I was chatting, playing online game while doing this.

So, the 8 victim of the post would be:

Jean

Wen

Mandy

Kim Hong

Brian

Liong Ee

Meng Choo

Gary

As I mentioned earlier, I'm a forgiving person so it's OK if you guys don't do it.

No comments: