Friday, May 16, 2008

World Without Stranger

"So, are you a student?"

"Yup" (I was holding a big blue account book which make it pretty obvious)

"Which college are you from?"


"Metropolitan, Subang"


"I see... I'm a director working in RTM"


"Erm... ok"


"Was doing a shoot in PD yesterday and now I'm on my way up to do another. So, how about you?"


"I'm working part-time up there" (like 3 years ago)


"Where are you from?"


"Johor" (although I don't live there but it's my hometown)


"Oh, not from around here then. Have you visited any place in KL"


"Nope." (he must think I'm ulu, but who cares... stop talking to me)


"I'll just pass you my card so if you ever feel like exploring KL then I can bring you around."


"It's alright. With work and college I won't have time for those." (WTH!)



*Searching in his wallet for his card but couldn't find it*
"Oh well, then I guess I'll just give you my phone number then."
*Took out his phone*
"So what's your number?"

(SHIT!)"Erm... 012-**** ***"
*Miss call my number*

"My name is Sam"

"Erm... ok"(I did save his number because he was sitting beside me so what other option do I have.)
*Started messaging Peter so that he will get the message and stop talking to me which didn't actually worked because he was talking about his job and all but i wasn't even paying attention*

Being friendly can sometimes be scary. I'll never take a bus ride alone without Mp3 again! Thanks Peter. Me hutang ya.

1 comment:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

waahahahaha... some weird guy hitting on u huh lady? in some weird way, maybe it shows yr charm? hahah!!