Sunday, July 13, 2008

So far so good

Went to Perth's chinatown today to have dim sum for lunch and I have to say that it reminds me a lot of Malaysia. Missing home? Well, not exactly. Maybe it's because my parents and sister is still here. Can't wait for my emotion breakdown when they leave. Hopefully that will not happen.

After lunch, I went around my campus area to search for my room. So, I got a peek at my campus today and it's freaking huge! I seriously need a campus map and maybe I'll get a compass along too. I have 2 options but I haven't decide yet. They are both at the same road and under the same owner. With my "anything also can" attitute it's really hard to decide. Will make up my mind by tomorrow.

Oh ya, I'm currently staying over at my aunt's house and it have a nice view of the sea. Unfortunately, it's now winter so it's really cloudy so the sunset view is kinda blocked. If I manage to get a picture of it I'll blog it up. My aunt have a pet dog named Rebel and it's huge. Kinda reminds me of my brother...

Going off for homecook dinner now and I will be really enjoying my food this week as because I would be doing my own cooking after this. Hopefully it's "eatable".

2 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

LOL.. bcoz it's huge it reminds u of him huh?
n hey even my cooking is edible ( seeing the fact u are still alive) i m sure yrs will be ok too but if u ever wanna cook wine chicken make sure u use the right wine=p

Swing said...

lol... will do. Neway tat was most probly the best wine chicken ever! hahaha