Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday!

I guess that everyone have a month of the year where birthdays will just keep popping up after one another. Yup. This is the month for me.

The good thing is that this year, I'm not around... So, this means that presents can be delay which is a good news to the receiver as I'll be looking around for potentially better gift (you guys believe me?... Is that sentence even correct?).

The bad thing is that, I'm not around... So, you i won't be there to sing you guys a birthday song with my self-declared-smoothing-voice.

Enough about that, all I want to say is...

HAPPY
BELATED
BIRTHDAY
HONGIE!



I just realized that you have a big pimple on your face that day.
I can't wish you yesterday because I didn't got the chance to online and I didn't have you phone number.

2 comments:

k1M H0ng said...

HAhahah Arigato!!!

Well I am still waiting for the bigger laptop bag u know... U can take ur time... Nyek Nyek Nyek... xp

Swing said...

mo man tai...
wait, wat colour do u wan?