Sunday, November 23, 2008

Alive again

2 more days and I will be back in Malaysia. Oh yeah!

I failed in my mission to teach at least one 'ah mo' to curse in Chinese... But there is still time... All I need is the gut to actually approach to teach them...

I moved out of campus and only then I realised that I'm a girl after all...

Why?

It's because I got FREAKING LOADS of STUFFssss!

At first I thought that one big luggage bag would be enough but NO... I need 1 big bag, 2 small bags, 2 boxes and 5 plastic bags! Maybe someone just came in to my room and added those extra things in it.

But then again, at least I don't need a container to move all my stuff...

Anyway to those people in Malaysia! I'll be seeing you guys soon! For those in Australia, I'll be back!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Ying, got space for one more? Put me in the bag, I wanna get home!

Swing said...

sry but its too full liao...