Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My creation

What does this look like to you?

Out of 6 of my MSN friends.

Alfred said it looks like a blob of tar...

Kim Hong commented it is either ice cream or squid sauce fried rice...

While the rest agreed it looks like shit...

To be honest, that cake is those "instant cake", where all you need to do is mix everything according to the instruction behind the box (which is exactly what I did) and you'll have the end result which is shown on the front of the box...

P.S: It tasted good...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aiks!!!

It didn't look that black from far!!!

Hahah, reminded me of a "charcoal cake" my housemate made weeks ago, looked the same, only much dryer....
She forgot to take out the cake thats why! xp

Well done on the delicious cake...

Swing said...

TQ TQ!

It's good to know that I'm not the only one who don't know how to bake.. U should intro me to ur friend... keke

rumnraisin.cathz said...

Did u ever laugh at me when the cake i baked for brian didnt turn out SO WELL?
Or when i jus couldnt whip the whipping cream correctly? Becoz if u did.. all i want to say now is MUAHHAHAHAHAHAA...
well if u didnt.. then ying, i won't mind to teach u how to bake. :p :p

Swing said...

Did I laugh at you?
Eh Eh Eh, I actually called my Aunt back in Johor to ask how to bake it properly ok...

You teaching me to bake?
I wanna learn how to cook curry first...