Monday, January 18, 2010

Restart

I wanted to leave this blog dead until I'm back in Aust as I'm sure I won't have anything to update while I'm up in Genting (unless you guys want to hear me ranting about emo stuff). I'm spending most of my time on the internet playing online games and wishing I'm out doing ANYTHING besides watching youtube the whole day.

So, that's why I redecorated my blog and changes the title to make it looks more mature(it's the 'age' factor) but I can't guarantee that the content will be more interesting. AND how I wish I could look like the girl in my heading.

I'm hoping that none of my friends have forgotten me while I'm being a hermit up in the mountain. Will try my best to meet up with you Malaysian.

Adios

4 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

Oh ying.. u're back!! to blogging. hehe.. well, it's nothing wrong if a blog is filled with emo stufss...... RIGHT? CUz.. OOops i did it again. :p hehe

anyway.. u can work yr way to be like da girl in yr hols. :-) otherwise can help me decorate my bloggie oso. LOL

christy said...

eh girl when u come to my house.. our life also full of youtube.. so no diff!! faster come to my house... i don't want to wait for u to watch WGM already!!!

Swing said...

@Rum - u wont need my help to decorate. It's so much easier to do the deco in wordpress.

@wen - wait for me! a few more days ny...

rumnraisin.cathz said...

Swing~ easier? How...? u help me do la.. u know i hav no clue in all these things wat.. :p