Thursday, April 22, 2010

Complicated

Every time I start blogging, it means that I am either doing my assignment or any work that requires me to sit in front to the computer.

"Are you in love?"


That question caught me by surprise. It is not like I'm deeply in love with someone for the time being but it is just that... Am I suppose to be? Although I have to admit I do have a crush on someone (JAY CHOW) but that doesn't mean I have to be in love... right?

I do answer this kind of question by stating, "I'm concentrating more on my career now" or "I'm still enjoying my single life". Although those statements may sound like I'm just giving excuses for not being attractive to catch any guys attention but it's true (sad... but it's still true).

This does not mean I won't give love a chance... I still won't mind if a tall, dark skin, handsome, macho guy come looking for me (leave me a message if you are interested).

So...
Am I in love?
No.

Looking for love?
Maybe...

In the mean time, I'm just enjoying life as it is.

4 comments:

Mann Dee said...

We fall in love very easily whether its to people or things. So just let love find its way to you =) Most importantly you are loved; by ME! I can't wait to go on a trip abroad with you again. Let me know if you have anything in mind and we can make plans. Everything started out with tiny dreams =) I miss you alot!

Belle said...

I like ur post...come what may...

Swing said...

missing you guys too.

~ $uY3n ~ said...

Tackle him .....=)