Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cheese anyone?

Firstly, it's great to know that any websites that is mentioned in the show of 'How I Met Your Mother' does exist... Yes, even... The Bro Code!!!

I always thought that life would be more interesting after graduation. I would get a job and experience the 'adult' life (I do not mean it in any 'wrong' way). Ever since I graduated, I am still doing the same routine... Wake up, breakfast, study, surf the net, lunch, study/surf the net, dinner, watch tv, sleep, and the circle continues...

Where's my cheese?

3 years ago I told myself that I would be fine completing this degree and will just take whatever life will throw at me then and now I'm telling myself to give myself another 3 years to get qualified then continue my quest to find my... cheese.

I am just enjoying the journey to find it although there are days that would be more fulfilling than just sitting in my room in front of the computer. I will find it!

2 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

Enjoy yr laid back life now as u go along. soon u'l be busy and making big chunks of cheese n u'll have to fully sponsor our upcoming trips.

Ps: even barney's blog is real??

Swing said...

yes it does exist!!! Although by a different author.