Saturday, November 24, 2007

Will I?

Everyone have their own problem.

Babies have problem expressing themselves.
They cry when they are hungry. They cry when they pooped.

Children.
We have to sacrifice our time studying when deep down inside we feel like playing.

Teenagers and adult.
Let's not go there...

No matter how bad the situation may be, we would have to face them one way or another. It's easy to say this things since I'm not the one facing the dilemma now, but one things for sure, no matter what happen I will try to be there to assist in anyway that I can.

I can't promise this but hey,

I will try.

1 comment:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

Happy with the fact that u are there for the person who u are trying to assist. N i really think that's important...sometimes being a 'friend' is not jus bout laughin with him/her...