Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm back

I wonder why I have lots of anti-JayChou friend.
Never the less, I still LOVE him!

Even though I'm still in the middle of my finals but I'm already planning for my holiday. I have no idea why but nowadays I'm addicted to books. Unlike some people who is taking months... Sorry, I mean a year to finish a book (hehehe... you know who I'm talking about).

I'm just blogging for the sake of defending my JayChou(although by mentioning that I love him doesn't show any defence of what so ever). So i guess I'll end it here for now because my brain is running out of idea since I just finish my econs paper a few hours ago...

2 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

Planning yr holidays??? Am i in yr plan??? is bungee jumping in yr plan??? is NEW ZEALAND in your plan?? LOL!!! the person who u mentioned (obviously not me) has NOT finished the book yet.... but soon ok.. she is at page 545 edi..=)hmm, what book wud u suggest her to read AFTER wild swans? (if she ever finishes the book... )

Swing said...

hm... lidat u help me wish that girl all the best ya.. I think i'll recommend "my sister keeper"... I'll pass it to tat lady if i see her k..