Sunday, September 27, 2009

The upside of sadness

It's a weird feeling to be in a room of different emotions. Someone telling you about a recent problem that they are facing while the other happily chatting about how they were not really prepared for their paper but were manage to pass through it.

What would you do if you were in that situation?

Me? I chose to continue playing any games that I can get my hand on and just listen. I admit. I'm the world worse adviser. If you are facing a problem and come to me for advice, it would be equivalent to drinking booze till your brain numb and forgotten that it ever happen. So, if you're looking just for an extra pair of ears to hear your problem, then I can be the one.

3 comments:

christy said...

just listen to the song i don't care.. then u won't care anymore! ahhaah... finally u update ur blog~

Swing said...

lol... the thing is i do care... yup. trying to update as daily as possible

rumnraisin.cathz said...

then u have to show them that u do care!!! bcoz if u just play yr games, ppl may interpret that as a 'i dont care' msg n feel hurt..