Monday, September 28, 2009

Routine in love

There's no way you could prepare for it. Emotion breakdown happen every now and then. Not to mention the probability of PMS (not only girls), checking out another hot guy/girl/jay chou, the "I love you more than you"etc...

One things for sure... We're happy to find it and sad when we lose it. No matter how much it hurts to breakup, the moment that was share together can never be replace. So, if there's a possibility that one can be together, I'll say "go for it". But if the 'moment' is gone, then just be glad that it happen. Time is the only way to heal a broken heart.

Sorry for the Emo blog but it's just something I feel like writing. Maybe it's because of the gloomy weather or just a recent event that I wish I could help to make it all better.

No comments: