Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kangaroo Land

I could feel the summer heat as soon as I stepped out from the airport. The reported temperature for that day was 39c so I consider myself lucky for not being here when it hit 42c.

I have officially moved in to my new place after unloading my last box this morning. Although I haven't start class but it feels like there are still lots of things to be done. Will attempt my job hunting once again and hopefully I'll succeed this time. *chanting* "Euro... Euro...".

Losing weight. A "New Year Resolution" which I made years years back which I would like to accomplish it this time around. I woke up at 8am this morning thinking I could go for a jog but it did not occur to me that the sun had risen... So, I'll try again tomorrow at 7am.

This will be a start of my last semester so I'll try enjoy myself more and pass all my units.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

so?? did u succeed the next day at 7am???