Friday, March 12, 2010

To-Do

Although I kept reminding myself it's my last semester, the 'motivation spirit' somehow still won't emerge. I missed a 8am class this morning... Not the proudest thing to announce but that should not have happen as I only have 2 days of class a week and I still can't commit myself to attend a 2 hours lecture.

I'm trying to be more organise but somehow I prefer not to be... A contradicting person like me is hard to deal with. Anyway, got to get back to work. Got to finish my tutorial question before my class at 11am.

Got to be more MOTIVATED.

3 comments:

Swing said...

i think u need housemate like me to nag u like old times. lol.. n me likey yr new bloggie!! me want the same!!!!

Swing said...

Anyway.. u know who i am.. lol u didnt log out since the last time u used my comp. lol

Swing said...

...
Me commenting to myself don't feel rite...