Thursday, August 9, 2007

A2

Firstly, Congrats to all Taylorian who did well for their A2. So far I only know that Song Jie and Cath manage to score and I'm sure there are a few more others... As for me, I just simply refuse to go get it... Not that it really matters but somehow the degree of laziness in me is just to strong to overcome.
My economic lecturer is another blur case guy, he accidentally scribble on the OHP. He only realise this when he didn't manage to move the 'non-existing-plastic' away from the OHP. At last, we were dismiss early so that nobody will know that he did it... ha ha

2 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

is that the mr vara-like lecturer??? hahahahaha!!! he is so damn cute! well, he can use some kind of thing to erase it. tell him it's not the end of the world!!!

Swing said...

haha.. We used the same lec hall the next day (diff lec) then the thingie was rub off ady.. no worries XD