Saturday, August 25, 2007

Re.Step.Pa

After paying the taxi driver RM6 for fetching me back from KTM (yes I was con but I was too tired to bargain, why can't they use the metre thingy), then only I realise that I haven't eat dinner. Luckily there is a Maggie in cup (tom yam flavor) in my room.I went to 'LauYat' to watch a hip hop competition with missy Wen. It was interesting but the usual KL weather is killing me. If you were to watch Astro and saw a weird looking girl in white collar T speaking Cantonese that will be Wen. Oh, just realise more of my friends are appearing in TV.

Now I'm trying to write an introduction (more like history) about Genting Highlands/Tan Sri Lim Goh Tong/my long-lost-great-grandpa-which-is-why-most-of-PM13-people-is-my-long-lost-relative for my assignment. Maybe if i read between the line, my great grand-dada got mention about me...

Seriously, for a guy to think about building a resort on the hill in the middle of Hutan Khatulistiwa deserve to be respected (tabik spring).

1 comment:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

wahahhahaha... oh lady!! u were CONNED again??? y yr whole life always kena conned one?? i know u are too nice.. but dahling u gotta be SMART!!