Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mr.Averdim

Having to see his face for the past one and the half year was quite torturing but if he win this competition I'll have to see his face for like.... Until they decided to change the advertisement! OH NO!!!!


Just kidding...

For those who do not understand what I just say well here it goes...


Does this guy look familiar?

I'm not really good in promoting but before I start i just wanna say that he's not for sale...
My friend here Mr. Nengy joined the Hall of Fame Contest.

He think he not good in popularity contests but I think that totally cow dung. I mean come on la brother you are too friendly to not be popular OK.

Before you guys start voting you'll have to buy a 34g tube of Hall and enter the PIN code under the exp date BUT check carefully OK because if the tube was manufactured before July they'll be no PIN code on it (yup... I happily went to 7 eleven and brought 2 tubes without the PIN code on it).

Oh ya, and the prizes for those who votes are actually quite a catch... (PSP.. muahahaha)

For those who wanna vote just go to this web site OK

http://www.hallsoffame.com.my/main.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PPC Ad
very useful, thanx a lot for this blog -- This is what I was looking for.