Tuesday, December 18, 2007

friends

I miss the walk after dinner.
When was the last time we lie on the middle of the road to view a starry night?


After high school, it's hard to meet up with everyone. We've moved on with our life.
Heading for our own direction.

Wrong Direction by ~privateikal

The funny thing is we have each other contact number but who is the one to blame for not keeping in touch.

Should I be the one making the call or waiting for them to call?


Still waiting for your call by ~crypdreamsted
This is just a part of my emo-ness due to the free time I have. I hate doing nothing as I'll end up thinking about random stuff to argue with myself. I'll be alright after a good night sleep but for now I would like to stay in my emo mood for a little while longer.

4 comments:

christy said...

we always can't meet up bcoz we all are too busy... although i 'seldom' call all of u but i know that i'm not alone and u are not too!!! muakz!!! i know u miss me!!! kakkakakakkakakaakka

Swing said...

cheh... who wanna miss u? hehe.. anyway why la when i'm up ny u r down in kl.. v so x de jodoh

Anonymous said...

hahahaahaha...is bcuz i m far away ma...but you know i m there for u eh..ekekez...wat to do...who ask u n me hv so long punya "qing". heehehe....can be emo but not everyday every min can d..hehe

Swing said...

don't worry I won't