Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas!

Almost spent my Christmas countdown in the toilet. Was actually trying to find a way to excuse myself from dancing by going to the toilet. I checked my phone and it was only 11.56 so I though that we still have time but then Chia-Wen and I heard people counting down in the hall so we ran and fortunately we made it back on time.

After that we had the gift exchange programme. Since nobody was doing anything I decided to take charge and write down the numbers on the present so that the exchanging thingy will begin. When everyone was exchanging their present, Mandy found out that her gift was unmarked but then nobody complain since everyone received a gift. After I left the party then only I found out that I've acidentally marked one of my friend's christmas present and gave it to someone else. Next time I'll just sit down and let someone else do the job.

No comments: