Friday, February 8, 2008

It's over

Summer class is already over and now is our "Study Week". (Want me to study on a chinese new year celebration? Wait until I finish all the chinese cookies in my room then only I'll start...)

It's only the second day of Chinese New Year and my dad alread think it is over.Maybe it is because he want to stop giving out ang pao. Usually my sis will be the one to receive the most ang pao (because according to the chinese calender her birthday is on the first day of chinese new year) but this year winner is no other than..... My dad!! (he got it from his big bosses).

Anyway I just want to wish you guys:

Gong

Xi

Fa

Chai

2 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

what d?? finish all the chinese cookies in yr room???? oh gosh....ying...NOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Swing said...

too late for that.. muahahaha.. I will TRY to exercise starting from next week!