Monday, March 3, 2008

busy

For this semester I don't think I will have the time to do any crappy stuff anymore because there's no time for me to even feel bored. So, forgive me for the lack of updates and since I don't really have any readers accept for Wen and Cath so I guess it's not much of a big deal.

My friend from Japan is here in Malaysia today so I will be going to Malacca later. The only reason I'm in collage right now it's because I have to pass up my assignment. Chicken rice ball... here I come!

4 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

wahahaha.. i m one of yr loyal ones.. LOL.. does that jus prove how free i am? LOL.. anyway y this sem so busy?

Swing said...

because I'm working and studying at the same time... besides that, my acc250 got weekly assignments!

rumnraisin.cathz said...

working???? as? means u have income now, means u'll pay for our movie tickets this saturday! hurrayyyy! =p

Swing said...

... luckly we're not going for movie anymore... haha