Friday, August 15, 2008

job

Yes...

I did brag about the high payment here and the part about me sitting in the library to earn $15 an hour. However, I'm now too lazy to start it... It's not like I need the money or anything (yes, I still don't like shopping...). Then again, I heard that big sales will be starting soon and that's why I applied a job as a dealer in Burswood. Thinking that since I used to be a dealer maybe I'll have a higher chance of getting it.

I WAS REJECTED!

There goes my dream of earning $$$!

Anyway, don't think I'll start working anytime soon. Maybe next semester.

2 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

get a job lady. earn lots of $$$$$$... cuz i want something more than the $1 doll. =)

Swing said...

even if i am earning i will still get tat doll for ya... it's part of ur family.