Monday, August 11, 2008

Uni Life

The list of movies I've watch since I came here:
  1. The Dark Night
  2. The Zodiac
  3. Mulan 2
  4. The Forbidden Kingdom
  5. SWAT
  6. PS: I Love You
  7. The Oxford Murder
  8. The American Dreamz
  9. The Running Scissors
  10. Snow Cake

Yup... That's how boring I was for the past few days... The shops here close at 5pm!

Remember how I was always relaxing back when I was in Malaysia as becasue I told you guys business course is not that hard and all. Well, it's a totally different story now. I'm actually struggling and reading before I go to class (I DO NOT do this back in Malaysia).

Sometimes I can understand what my lecturer is saying (they have a deep aussie slang) and other time I wish Prop. Snape is my lecturer instead. At least that guy have a deep and attractive voice.

Anyway I'll try to update my post with more interesting story (if I experience one). And for those people who went to the MTV Asia Award...

...

...

...

WHY DIDN'T BRING ME ALONG!?

DIM GAI!!!

2 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

LAdy..business course is getting harder but u are watching MORE MOVIES? lol.. i dont get the relationship.. or is it that u are watching more movies hence u find business course harder? haha

Swing said...

hm... actually didn't look at it tat way... no wonder i always feel like i got not enough time to study... lol