Friday, August 1, 2008

Still alive

I survived the first week of Uni!

Although I have to admit that most of the time I tend to get lost but still I manage to find my class thanks to the help of my fellow malaysian friends. Anyway, so far I haven't got the chance to try out my cooking skill as because I was "busy".

As some of you might notice I haven't been onlining much for the pass few days as because I ran out of volume! So for ever extra Mb I use I would have to pay $0.10. Hopefully this month I will try to limit myself.

Went to watch "The Dark Night" two days ago with a Singaporean friend just to experience the feel of being in a Australia's cinema. I thought it's quite ok... We're allowed to bring our own snack into the cinema which is good as because the price of the popcorn and all is VERY EXPENSIVE! Oh ya, and it's free sitting,first come first serve.

Siang Ting, if you are reading this I have to admit that I haven't buy anything yet but I will find it... soon... I think...

4 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

HEy lady.. really wanted to wish u happpeeee birthday a week ago but my internet connection ngam ngam got expired on my birthday! since yrs came after mine... so hehe i couldnt wish u la.. so happy belated birthday ok!!!! =p

Swing said...

lol... tq tq.. wanted to wish u but then nobody reply my msg when i asked them for ur india's number...

rumnraisin.cathz said...

right.. so give me yr aussie number too! my india number is +919741967408..

Swing said...

actually i dunno the code here but neway i'll miss call u the number should have these : 30060612