Sunday, December 21, 2008

eat eat eat

I'm suppose to be controlling myself from gluttony but I'm in Malaysia people! A country well known for its FOOD... So, I think i'll just let the last resolution be carried forward to the next year...

"Tang Yuen" time is here again... *smile*

I'll be the one preparing it this year but its those ready-made-type so not much effort from me besides finishing it. So, I won't be held liable from any food poisoning from eating those "tang yuen". Besides, there are instruction on the package so it should be no problem... *keeping my finger cross*

To those who are working or still busy with Uni stuff and AISEC too, at this time of year, I wanna wish you guys all the best and keep up the good work!

To those who have lost their love ones, I hope that you will have the courage to face it and stay strong.

To those who are having their break or have graduated from Uni, enjoy yourself people!

2 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

Swing, i strongly recommend u to exclude the losing weight thingy as yr next year, or any year's resolution.. we both know it's not happening..SADLY. =p

Swing said...

i think so too... but then everytime i look at the gift u got for me fr UK i'll get inspired again... inspired ny la...