Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Results are out...

As you guys (or should I start using singular too address my reader since nobody really read my blog anyway) know its the time of Semester where all our hard work and sometimes luck(lots and lots of luck) pays off...

I'm happy to announce that I PASSED ALL MY SUBJECT!


Although I did mentioned in my Chinese New Year Resolution that I wanna get lots of HD but with the effort that I put in this year... I'm satisfied with the result that I got.

Speaking about my Chinese New Year resolution... I think I have accomplished... 3/4 of it?
Maybe not the losing weight part as I think my many layers of adipose tissue is highly maintained (thanks to Cath for her scientific term)...

Trying something new... Well, I did the reverse bungee in Sunway Pyramid and played paintball... *tick*

Getting a few HD *tick*

And not injure my daddy 2# precious car (his new Honda Accord is his no. 1# now) *tick*

Well, I still have 11 days to go... So if I somehow magically manage to slice a few layer of my adipose tissue then i can prove that year 2008 will be the first year in my life that I actually manage to accomplish the things that I set out to do... The countdown starts now... Right after I slay a few more undead...

2 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

Wahahaha, swing i suggest u to remove any resolution that is related to yr adipose tissue (except INCREASING them of course). That way ANY of yr resolution of the year will be ticked. =)

Swing said...

no no no... I'm sure I can do it! hahahaha... 20 more days to go...