Sunday, April 20, 2008

awake

Why am I blogging at 3.34am? Simple, it's because I'm still awake... muahahaha... please don't whack me for this. Anyway was back from Mayday concert a few hours ago. Although I only know one song throughout the concert I did enjoy it. The guy sitting beside me kept reminding me that I don't know the song as he keep asking me,

"Do you know this song?"

The only thing that kinda pissed me off was the people standing at the side showing the board saying "No camera/video camera allowed" and "Please remain seated". I mean it's a rock concert! It's hard to remain seated and by just looking at the group jumping makes me feel like jumping along. Anyway, I think i might be crapping a little due of me lack of sleep. ZzzZzzZzz

4 comments:

Brian said...

chairs in a rock concert. lol!

Swing said...

believe it or not, there's no standing zone!

Anonymous said...

mayday mayday distress call we need to land in Macao soon.... Ahh!!!! Ka boom... we have to more days to go. Muahahaha

Swing said...

YES! the day hv finally arrive! muahahha...