Saturday, April 12, 2008

Let it wander...

*Breath in*
It had been a long time since I last got the chance to feel bored and just when I though that I'll have time to actually stare at the walls at my room (while thinking about everything that my mind want to wander to) my lectures have to remind us that our exam is just weeks away. Wanted to show you guys some pictures but I did not bring up my camera. I'll do it some other time then.

Tagged: I removed the terms and condition because I don't have anyone else to tag T.T

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
As soon as I achieve my lifetime dream to take over Genting... MUAHAHA... Or maybe I should just marry one of the Lims...
Didn't actually thought about it... Erm... Late 20 kwa...


2. If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into?
A cow in Japan where I heard they got massage and drink milk throughout their life... If it's possible I hope they would include oreo into my diet... Thank you.

3. How are you feeling now?
Tired but happy XD

4. Where is the place that you want to go most?
Curtin's office of examination... So that i can have a peek at the papers that will be coming out... Then i will sell them and make $$$!

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Waking up looking like Megan Fox and having Jay Chou as my boyfriend... Sorry but I'm greedy I want 2 dreams to come true at once.

6. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
Yes.. I also believe that there's a pot of gold at the end of it and one day I'm gonna find it!


7. Do you do anything weird?
Weird? I'm the definition of weird... haha


8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
Disturbing at least 3 friends in the morning...

9.If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Although I'm weird but I'm a shy person... Anyway I have this 'out-dated thinking' that guys are the one who have to make the first move... Exception for Jay Chou... He's the only want I'll scream out loud my love for him.


10.List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
Brian - Friendly, smart and lame (wanted to write funny but suddenly remember about Cath's trip in UK)

Kim Hong - LAME(yes, it's good to be lame), kind, smart

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Mata sepet, can sing, can play any kind of instrument created by man kind... aka Jay Chou
Just don't break my heart.

12.What type of person do you hate the most?
People that can smile in front of you and then whack you kao kao from the back.


13.What would you do if you won a million pounds?
Invest and earn million million pounds... Then belanja my 3 friends that I disturbed all-you-can-eat buffet.

14.What is your ambition?

Create video games.

15.What would you wanna be/do after you're dead?
Find the person who created Oreo.


16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
gluttony and sloth

17.What would you most want to achieve right now?
Pass all my papers and not meet the same lecture for the same class again next semester.


18.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My family

19. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
Draw... Should have paid more attention in art class.

20. What do you see in your own future?
I see a bright light shinning at me as I'm trying to run away from prison. too much prison break
Judging from what I'm doing right now.. I can see myself working in a cubicle from 9am to 5. One day, my boss will notice and hand over his business to me.

5 comments:

Brian said...

LOL!!!! BE a cow in japan!

k1M H0ng said...

Aww..Miss NANA will be so proud when she sees question 19!

Swing said...

Suying@BRian
cow rulez! the only prob is they will get eaten.

Suying@kim hong
yup... but then again the only thing i learn from her class is to draw TREE!

rumnraisin.cathz said...

Ying!! u should b the first cow in the world which has the world map on yr body!! hahaa!! n lady... oreo darn fattenin k.. n thank goodness orea is not out of reach in india lol

Swing said...

oh ya, i forgot about that... yes! Oreo around the world unite! muahahaha