Sunday, April 20, 2008

I tag, you tag, we all tag for...

TagList out 20 names.

  1. Chia-Wen
  2. Bee Lee
  3. Mandy
  4. Ryan
  5. Wei Siang
  6. Eric (eventhough u don't have a blog already...)
  7. Shang Neng
  8. Shi Huay
  9. Siong Wai
  10. Raja
  11. Ai Wei
  12. Jean
  13. Tian Soon
  14. Su Yen
  15. Liong Ee
  16. Meng Choo
  17. Jon Ming
  18. Peter
  19. Iznie (Don't think you have a blog but I ran out of people to tag)
  20. MamaChin (Don't think you have one either...)

How do you know 14?
Since the first day I opened my eyes. Wait, the first person I saw should be my doctor right? Then I'm guessing she's the fifth? (After the doctor,nurse,mom,dad)

What would you do if you had never met 1?
I doubt I won't. Although she's small at size but with a hyper personality it's hard not to notice her.

What would you do if 9 and 20 dated you?
Siong Wai... I'll freak out.
MamaChin... We always go on a date every Tuesday... ;p

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
If they don't mind being gay... But then, I don't think they will make a good couple.

Do you think 8 is attractive?
If I'm a les then yes. But since we're both straight then NO!

Do you know anything about 12’s family?
Her mom is super nice and friendly too. Her dad is funny and he did once accompanied me all the way up to Genting as Jean was not feeling well and I have to go back to school first.

Tell me something about 7.
He is voted the 2nd most handsome guy in PM13. My mentor. Currently studying med and I like his style of writing.

What is 18’s favourite?
Used to be milo ice. Currently, teh ais?

Who is going out with 19?
Dunno.

How old is 16 now?
A year older than me.

When was the last time you talked to 13?
On Friday before my law test.

Would you date 4?
Nope. Anyway he's already taken.

Would you date 17?
Nope. This guy is also taken (I think)

Is 15 single?
Nope.

What is 10’s last name?
erm... Sorry Raja but I don't know.

Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11?
Nope.

Which school does 3 go to?
TBS.

Where does 6 live?
Somewhere in Sarawak.

What is your favourite thing about 5?
His idea of dominating the world!


No comments: