Sunday, April 13, 2008

Working

Wouldn't it be great to be paid to watch movie or play game or to test chocolates!

That is why I envy people like Nicole's dad, Mandy's dad and Wen's dad... It may look like I have something against dad but it's just that they are all involve in the entertainment industry. They are paid to watch movie, shows and concert. Today I found out that I would have to include my dad into that list. This is the reason why:



look at the shiny 'VVIP' label

He's now on his way down to KL while I'm stuck up here doing my law question. How unfair is that!? Although those tickets are for my dad's customer but still he got the chance to be in there.

Before I end this post I would like to wish Pi Suan and Nengy a...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Brian said...

wah! U got the tickets!!!

Swing said...

nope... i don't hv the tix.. they are both for my dad's customers... i only got the pictures of them T.T