Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Birthday at SouthPerth

Went over to the BBQ pit in SouthPerth yesterday night to celebrate Sze Kai's birthday. The view was fantastic. Not to mention the amount of guys for me to wash eyes. Here are some random pictures taken by me... Yes, taken by me = not much picture of me...



My Chefs



Me trying to be artistic


Camwhoring while they were busy BBQ-ing


My 3 models


From the left: Maria, Robert, Vicky, Junior, Celine and Christine


BBQ potatoes and corns


City view from SouthPerth



The Birthday boy.

After BBQ my friends and I sat at the balcony and did hours of stargazing which was wonderful...

If only you guys are here...

5 comments:

Brian said...

OMG FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!

christy said...

i know your guys means me right?? ahahhahah say yes la.. i wish i can be there also... u mentioned got guys to wash eyes... i need treatment for my eyes...hahaha

Swing said...

swing@brian
yup... it really is...

swing@christy
since its almost summer you'll see lots of guys with fitting body arond *wink*

rumnraisin.cathz said...

i'm more attracted to the bbq............

Swing said...

lol