Wednesday, October 29, 2008

i shall be tag

FINISHED MY LAST ASSIGNMENT OF THE SEMESTER!

To celebrate?

I did a tag...

6 things I'm passionate about:

  • Me family
  • Me friends
  • Me, myself and I
  • Manga = naruto + bleach
  • Foods... lots and lots of foods

6 books I read recently:
  • Introduction to corporate law
  • The notebook
  • Applying international financial reporting standards
  • Online journals... lots of them...
  • C21: Communicating in the 21st Century
  • Business Statistics

6 songs I can listen to over and over again:
  • Pink - So What
  • McWong - Ice Cream
  • Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
  • Beyonce - If I were a boy
  • Jay Chou - 稻香
  • McFly - I'll be OK

6 things I learnt this past year:
  • I need to improve on my time management
  • Chocolate is really the best medicine ever
  • Put my keys at the same place so that I don't always have to look for it
  • Old Town coffee is the best coffee invented
  • Sometimes its alright to say "No"
  • Expect nothing and give your best

6 valuable things I own:
  • Head + Brain + Face (its a package)
  • Underwear
  • Lappie
  • My sister's boyfriend's stereo (its mine)
  • Slipper (which is now not as colourful as it used to be)
  • 9 inch long foot

6 bloggers I tag:

The who the feel the want to do it, the who the is to do...

1 comment:

manndee said...

I love the Notebook
Its' so touching and heart warming

Gosh... my dear I sense some blossoming romance buds growing

stargazing...

hahah tell me more tell me more

I've so much to tell you right now

I just wanna cry out loud

HUGS

Me love you all the best in your paper tomorrow!