Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hmm...

"Who will you categorised as your best friend?"

That is a weird question asked by a friend of mine while we're hanging over at McD for supper the other day. The first bunch of people that came into my mind is definately my ZhiMui. Then this question kinda got me thinking... Must we really categorise our friends? Can't we treat them equally? I mean, after all friendship is not suppose to be a complicating thing... Is it?


All I know is that I've lost contact with lots of my friends but I guess that's the way it is, right? I've learned not to expect anything from anyone but to give all I can give to others. That is why I will keep smilling no matter what happen and eventhough other might think that this is fake but for me, its genuine.



4 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

LOL...lady.. u look brilliant!!! haha!!
n sometimes friends dont feel like friends anymore, bcoz it feels more like a family member.. it's an eternal relationship, no matter how far away u are...

Swing said...

aw...
sweet nye... hehe
Neway dont so stress thr ya.

i'm guessing u got ur lappie back...

Anonymous said...

lol!!
sot sot smiling at flower.

=]

Swing said...

wow! u read my blog! I'm so touched... T.T