Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello...

Its now 30c during the day and 11c at night... Somehow my room is not effected by this because its always cold. Hopefully it'll stay this way during summer.

Assignments are due next Monday and I've got 2 more tests to go before I totally "concentrate" on my finals... I can't believe that I've been here for 4 months! Sadly, I haven't found my drop-dead-gorgeous-chef for a boyfriend... yet... Soon people... I can picture it now... *big smile*

I was actually surprise to received comments from Nengy and JonMing... My blog is not that dead after all... I have to admit that I've been neglecting it lately but I found out that I'll only be active in blogging when I have assignments. Thus, more updates = more assignments...


I'm normal as normal can be...


I need a massage...

P.S: Sorry for the random posting...

4 comments:

Brian said...

Good luck with your assignment then. lol! And btw, good job with the oreo, soooo much easier to read now. ehhehe.

Swing said...

yup.. I finally realised tat it is annoying...

k1M H0ng said...

more updates = more assignment...
That sounds so sad!!!!

Swing said...

yup... sadly, its true...