Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tagged by Wen and Jie

I think I did this before.. maybe I didn't... Anyway since I'm lazy to browse through me blog (eventhough I only have 62 posts so far) I've decided to do it ...
From jiejie:
5 things found in my bag:
  1. Coins
  2. Pictures of Jay Chou (hehe)
  3. Books
  4. 7 eleven punya Umbrella
  5. Keys


5 things found in my wallet:

  1. More pictures of Jay Chou
  2. Money
  3. IC
  4. I reserved a space for my on-the-way driving licence
  5. 2 'fu' given by Mandy and my daddy

5 favorite things in my room:

  1. My electronic piano (which I didn't touch for years BUT I still like it)
  2. My bed
  3. Cowie which is currently in my Subang room
  4. My photo albums
  5. My sister's laptop (eventhough it's not mine)

5 things I've always wanted to do:

  1. Bungee jumping
  2. Sky diving
  3. Learn how to draw
  4. Visit Rome which I just found out it's situated in Italy
  5. Surfing


5 things I’m currently into:

  1. Youtube
  2. Mapple (I know I'm too old for this BUT i like it)
  3. Accounting (Believe it or not)
  4. Daydreaming
  5. Snapping pictures


5 people I'm going to tag:

  1. Manndee
  2. Chia-Wen
  3. Kim Hong
  4. Liong Ee
  5. Meng Choo

From wenwen:

RULES:

1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.

2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.

3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.

4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.

5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

  1. Tall tall
  2. Dark quite tan tan
  3. Face... OK OK
  4. Body... OK OK
  5. Love me for who I am

People who me wanna tag:

  1. Song Jie
  2. Shang Neng
  3. Raja
  4. Siong Wai
  5. Liong Ee (sry hv to tag you twice coz I'm out of friends)
  6. Meng Choo (he he)
  7. Jean
  8. er... OK OK... I think I'm not that friendly after all...

4 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

I am so damn sure you have done it b4!! bcoz we did it together, though u were the tagged one. haha!! anyway, how's exam gal?

Swing said...

now i rmb haha... exam.. i think i'll survive but scoring it... me doubt

Jean said...

aiyooor... i did a post on my perfect lover before! but just tat no tagging tagging one. so considered i did it before! hahaha

Swing said...

lidat oso can...