Saturday, September 29, 2007

Whose Life Am I in?

When I was still in primary school I never, seriously not once, consider myself to be a smarty pants. I mean I bully people a lot, spend most of my time watching cartoon and playing Barbie (I hate to admit this...).

The only reason I go to extra classes is because all my friends did it. Before PlayStation was invented I spent most of my time with my friends. So if I don't go to tuition I'll be the only one left out. Which 12 years old would want that.

I still remember the day our UPSR result was announced. Mandy Wen, Bee and I was in Damansara. I was really shocked but was happily smiling in the mamak stall celebrating not for myself but mostly for her. I was more happy knowing that I'm going for a school trip the next day rather than my result.

When I was in form 1 I was those shy girls so I don't mix around much. So all I can really do was study. I envy my classmates because they can really get along. I mean sometimes when they did "bad things" like not bringing books to school they'll be punished as a group. Leaving me alone in class so what else can I do except study.

I hated my life back then. I was always looking forward to home-visit so that I can be at home. Time where I can meet my friends. My only true friend back then was Saidatul and Bee. Unfortunately I seldom contact them now. I learn to smile that year. Smiling is the only emotion that I can really show. No matter what happen.

I'm just glad to say that I survive high school...

(there's 30 'I' in my whole post)

4 comments:

rumnraisin.cathz said...

oh darling.. hw come suddenly u so sentimental and emotional??is something bugging u??

christy said...

hey i dun remember that we were in damansara b4 UPSR... hahhahaha.. anyway i know u are lonely in ur sch because... i wasn't there!!! poor thing~~~ anyway u learn to smile now bcoz i'm here right.. i know i know~~ haha remember!!! ANYTHING HAPPEN JUST CALL ME!!! my phone are on everyday!! 24-7!! muakz

Anonymous said...

oh~sweetie...u remind me of every single moment when we were together..sob sob..hahaha...yup..i remember upsr time we at mandy's new house and her mom called to schl to ask the result...fuh~ no fail luckly..ekekez..yea..in F1 i always kena from tat Mr.Sri bcuz of sum ppl..hahaha..u noe i noe...but is kinda fun cuz u r always there for me. help me (especially in my studies)hehe. muaksssss...my phone is 24/7 too..cheer ya..

Swing said...

thanks you guys.. But seriously I'm OK.. U guys noe tat I'm not an emo person so this feeling will just fade away XD... anyway me luve you guys too

xoxo