Saturday, September 15, 2007

Moving

This week will be the last week I'll be staying over at my Genting room 118.

How many years have I been staying here? 17... 18 years...

My parents have been busy packing and moving stuff. While my brother, my sister and I have been busy throwing our old stuff. My brother is still in love with his 'robot collection'. While my sister is busy trying all her clothes. As for me, I packed most of my things last week so there's nothing much left here.
I can't find my Barbie doll collection.

I went through my photo collections. I can't believe that I was so close to being cute when I was young... XD

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

of cuz can't find ur barbie doll la...muz be siong wai having it...haha..

Swing said...

haha... Maybe oh.. I'll ask him when I meet him.. XD

rumnraisin.cathz said...

darling, u werent CLOSE to ceing cute. u WERE cute. (note the past tense ^ ^)

Swing said...

actually I really meant that I was close to cute.. but since u puji me cute i'll accept tat

Brian said...

Hahahah! At least u were close to being cute right. Who knows if cath was even close to cute. =p