Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blur-ish

For the second time in the row, I've been spacing out during econs...

Not only that, I have no idea why even though I'm blur in class I'll automatically answer his question. It's OK if i answer correctly but out of blurriness I'll just say whatever that came out of my mind.

We're discussing about cigarettes. When he asked the class a question (what's the complimentary of cigarettes) I suddenly said 'cigar'(I didn't realise that my voice is that loud). So the class burst out laughing(which also until now I'm still wondering what's so funny about cigar?) while my econs lec made fun of my comment. I'm not mad or anything but just plain BLUR...

6 comments:

k1M H0ng said...

LOL....dunno wat to say...but it made me laugh too! Heheh just one comment...Su Ying u are so "cute" lar! X)

Swing said...

=.="

Brian said...

Muahahahha! it IS funy! lol! It's like out of your blurness u blurt out cigar. Could have so easily said cigarettes again right. hahah!

Swing said...

too bad the class was very quiet that time

rumnraisin.cathz said...

hey.....i'm sorry.... but ppl, what IS so funny bout her comment????

Swing said...

yup.. for once I agree wit Cath.. me still don't get the funny part..