Monday, September 24, 2007

ten ten ten

10 things I hate about Subang:
  1. I hate it because it is a weekday coz I'll have tutorials and lecture to attend.
  2. I hate the cat that is always appearing in front of my house door,
  3. And its always trying to get into the house.
  4. I hate the way I eat over here because all the food stall is so near.
  5. I hate the weather because it's HOT,
  6. And also coz it rains alot.
  7. I hate the internet connection because its slow.
  8. I hate the fact that I'm scare to go out late.
  9. I hate it coz my parents and friends are far away,
  10. And the fact that no matter where I am right now the distance still remain the same...

6 comments:

christy said...

lady!! no matter how far u stay(or maybe i stay) our heart still remains together(it's weird right) haha anyway sunway lagoon@! dun forget!! and send ur biography to me k??? hahahahhah

Swing said...

er... u got heart wan meh?! hehe.. ya ya... u seriously still wan me biography?

christy said...

then u always complaint that i dunno much bout u ma... so u write a full biography lo..ahhaha

Anonymous said...

i more far leh..haha..no matter how far the distance is, still our sistership remain the same..haha...sound like chia-wen d...ekekez...wat sunway lagoon??
i also want go la...

christy said...

come come!! join us!! after i fully recover then we go sunway lagoon!!! come come!! our sistership is in our heart so it's not that far... haha

Anonymous said...

you must take good care of yourself yea...so we can go play...next week i have holiday...do u all hv holiday?? hehehe...thn we can go sunway play..but thn wen still not yet recover..hehehe...